Teach students print and digital information literacy skills to become scholarly, ethical, and critical consumers of information, provide access to the highest quality print and multimedia resources, appropriate technologies, and exemplary instruction so all students may realize their potential.
Hours: We are open 7:00am - 2:40pm or as late as 4pm or 5pm if the library media specialists can stay late. Check with us!
Check out policy: Students and staff may check out five items for two weeks and renew check-outs as needed.
Visits to the Library during class time: The Library is an academic space with classes visiting all periods of the day, therefore unaccompanied students may come before school, during lunches, Glad Time, and after school to complete assignments and read.
Community, Student & Teacher Resources
- Announcement Submissions (Staff only GAfE) Community member? Please call 410-313-5528 for principal approval.
- HCPSS Digital Tools ; Authorization Form & Links (HCPSS.me GSuite Link)
- Library Reservations (Staff only HCPSS.me>GSuite).
- When making a reservation, be sure to add your last name and subject/topic information. Only enter and delete your own reservations for up to five consecutive days.
- Library Reservations Archive - (non HCPSS.me>GSuite, public, anyone can view) see last year's reservations back through August, 2017.
- SAM - Student & Staff password reset HCPSS Instruction Tab link - Directions document (Non-HCPSS.me>GSuite, anyone can view)
- Technology repairs and troubleshooting:
- Tech Schedule - Chris Fox III visits weekly as needed/possible.
- Enter repair tickets here: Tech Dept Web Help Desk: https://webhelpdesk.hcpss.org
- Enter your school AD login (your school computer login).
- Can only be completed while on the school network!! Especially include:
- Type of repair: Computer? A/V? Wifi? etc....
- SPECIFICS about what is wrong
- Serial number, HCPSS Inventory Tag number, make & model
- Your room number
- Or call the Tech Dept x.7004 to have repair tickets entered.
- Provide specific details, serial number, make, model, and the silver HCPSS Inventory tag number on the device.