Focus Area: Advanced Placement
1. Staff will provide structured strategic support, including specific testing skills during class to AP Students. AP teachers will encourage struggling students to attend extra tutoring for additional
2. In order to impact AP Participation for all students, staff will populate AP Potential lists from PSAT data.
3. Quarterly data will be analyzed to identify students who need extra assistance and to encourage students to register for AP Exams.
Focus Area: SAT
1. Staff will receive cross-curricular training in SAT requirements which will ensure staff make concrete SAT connections with curriculum material and embed SAT in all subjects.
2. A student acceleration team (SAT) has been formed to focus on the
academic performance and participation by specific student groups.
Focus Area: Graduation Rate
1. Quarterly data will be utilized by staff to discuss methods to assist struggling students.
2. Additional support will be provided for the 9 th grade team to focus on areas of improvement. National data shows that students who struggle in 9 th grade have a greater risk of not meeting graduation requirements in 4 years.