Transcript and Letter Request Guidelines
Seniors must complete all of the following steps in order to have transcripts and letters of recommendation sent to colleges All necessary forms can be found on our frequently requested forms page.
Requesting transcripts and letters of recommendations from your counselor.
- Complete waiver of rights form and turn into registrar in Student Services.
- Make sure you have completed the counselor input form on Naviance. This is found under the About Me tab on the left side
- Turn in transcript request form to Ms. Thorne in Student Services. List all colleges to which you are applying and include $3 per transcript after the first three. This is due 20 days prior to your earliest application deadline.
Requesting letters of recommendations from teachers.
- Personally ask teachers to write a letter of recommendation.
- When the teacher agrees, complete the teacher information form on Naviance. This is found under the About Me tab.
How to request teachers on Naviance:
- Click on "Colleges" Tab
- Click on "Colleges I’m applying to"
- Under teacher recommendations, click on add/cancel teachers
- Select two teachers from the drop down menu
Submit the teacher recommendation form listing all of your colleges to which you are applying.
Directions for Parents
- Complete the parent input form found under the About Me tab on the Parent Naviance account. This cannot be accessed from the students account.
- If you are applying to a common app school, create an account with common app and add at least one school.
- Match your common app account and your Naviance account. Watch instructional video found on the home page of Naviance to learn how to match these accounts. The video is called common app-match video.
Mid-Year Reports will be processed, per request, at the beginning of second semester.